- Type: Other
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Ridong Thermal Roller Shades Fabrics Welding Machine
- Model Number: MHJJ-30
- Voltage: 220/110
- Dimensions: 3660*1480*1750
- Weight: 1200KG
- Usage: fabric fold welding, creasing welding, joint welding, edge wleidng, pv
- Certification: RoHS CE REACH
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- working pressure: 0.3-0.6Mpa
- welding method: hot-melt welding
- rated power: 220/110VAC 50/60Hz
- application Products: roller shades,blinds, blackouts, sunscreens,acrylic fabric
- Current: 30-38An
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||wooden case, according to buyer's option|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after recieving the order|
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Certification: RoHS CE REACH
Usage: fabric fold welding, creasing welding, joint welding, edge wleidng, pv
Model Number: MHJJ-30
Brand Name: Ridong Multifuction Roller Shades Fabrics Welding Machine
Function: fold welding,creasing welding, fabrics joint welding,edge welding
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: fabric cutting machine hand packaging: wooden case, according to buyer's option
Delivery Detail: Within 20 days after receiving order
Roller Shades Fabrics Welding Machine
Function and Characteristic
1. The welding machine adopts the most advanced thermal welding technology.
2. The temparature can be set free and the speed of welding is fast.
3. The device adopts the technologies of micro-computer chip, text screen controlling to make itself working more stable,more convenient.
4.The machine has the function of welding machine.
5. The fold length can be adjusted free.
6.The width of yhe fold and welding part of curtain can be 3000mm which solves the problem of welding for many times .
7. The machine can adjust the strenth of welding according to the fabric to ensure the welding line even, reliable, high strength and good anti-tearing.
8. The equipement has good welding quality and high welding efficient.
Effects of welding